Statistics show there are more than 500,000 digital press print shops and kiosks in China. They provide 700,000 jobs, and generate 50 billion RMB (about $7.91 billion USD) revenue each year. In excess of 500 manufacturers produce hardware and supplies for digital press printing. In 2011, over 650,000 copiers/MFDs and 200,000 digital presses were sold in China. It’s estimated that the digital press market in China is worth 10 billion RMB (about $1.6 billion USD). Forecasts indicate this market will grow 14% annually in China, twice as fast as the 7% average growth of other regions in Asia.
How Large is the Expo?
iPRINT Expo: Estimated at 120 Exhibitors and 5,000 Visitors
CIFEX|RemaxAsia Expo: Estimated at 440 Exhibitors and 10,500 Visitors
Why Should You Exhibit?
• To participate in China’s first Exposition for the digital press and commercial printing industry.
• To witness an international trade event that will enable you to explore China’s fast growing market and meet potential customers from the four corners of the World.
• Because iPRINT 2012 is combined with the world’s largest trade show for printer supplies (CIFEX|RemaxAsia Expo) it provides the broadest display of printing and imaging equipment and technology.
• To discover the latest market and technical information about digital press printing.
• Pre-print equipment: computers, scanners, editing software and image processing software.
• Digital press printing equipment and supplies: digital printers/copiers/MFDs, thermal transfer printers, barcode printers, label printers, commercial printers, blueprinters, cartridges, toner, ink, ribbons, labels, thermal paper etc.
• Finishing equipment: cutters, paper folders, binding systems, punches, paper drills, bundling machines, etc.
• Zhuhai is the Print Consumables Capital of the World.
• Zhuhai adjoins Macau and is only 70 minutes by ferry from Hong Kong. It’s a destination convenient for all international travelers.
• Zhuhai is located in one of China’s most economically developed regions—the Pearl River Delta. It offers you the best opportunity to access China’s huge consumer market.
Anna Liang (Sales Manager)
Tel: +86 (0) 756 391-9266
Fax: +86 (0)756 322-0717
Email: [email protected]
Address: 5F Pacific Insurance Building, Mid. Jiuzhou Ave, Zhuhai, China