We are the Chinese subsidiary of a European company engaged in design,manufacturing and marketing of advanced vending machines for the global market.Due to our innovative products and their state of the art design,we have established a trendsetting name within the industry.Now we are seeking qualified associates for our Guangzhou R&D Center.
(1) Analyze software requirements, and evaluate control solution of automated vending system;
(2) Implement software modules of motion control, and optimize design of automated control system with Electrical and Mechanical team.
(3) Implement device driver or related diagnostic software on embedded system.
(4) Create software design documents and technical specification;
(5) Participate in software and hardware design reviews, and support product testing and validation.
(1) Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Automatic Control or Related degrees;
(2) Minimum 3 years C/C++ software programming, and design experience on embedded system, better to have knowledge of assembly;
(3) Familiar with motor and motion control, and design experience on DC brushless, step or Servo motor control is an asset;
(4) Good knowledge of Micro-controller, e.g. MCS51, or ARM7/ARM9 derivates, and corresponding design/debug environment.
(5) Has design experience of device driver on Embedded OS, e.g. WinCE or Embedded Linux;
(6) Familiar with source version control systems, e.g. VSS, SVN or Clear Case;
(7) Good understanding of software development process, and creating design document;
(8) Good English written/oral communication skills is an asset
(9) Self-motivated, responsible and able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.