EDAW is a global firm with excellent local operations and a deep network of specialists serving the design and planning needs of clients in the public and private realm. Throughout Asia, EDAW Asia has worked on some of the most complex and high-profile design, planning and development projects, making it the largest international firm of its kind in the region.
· Develops design plans in response to technical problems posed by a project’s scope. Develops innovative solutions to problems.
· Serves as a technical design expert to the project.
· Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard landscape architecture techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications on projects.
· Plays a key role in projects, as a lead designer.
· Leads projects that are medium to large in size: responsible for financial management of the project, ensuring key deadlines are met and that the project stays on schedule, and staff are working together effectively.
· Manages the presentation and report development for clients.
· Plays a key role in client management and client satisfaction.
· Min.6 years experience as a landscape designer working on tourism and hospitality projects.
· Promising portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities across a variety of hospitality and tourism projects in China and/or Asia.
· Ability to conceive, design and communicate masterplans and cityscapes from a blank canvas.
· Flair for design and strong graphic and illustrative capability.
· Experience working on medium to large-sized international projects
· Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite software packages.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
· Excellent coordination skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong conceptual ability highly regarded.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential.
· Fluency in English essential.