We are looking for a NPI Manager/Director, welcome to join us!
1. Direct and execute NPI plan activity with ME Engineering team;
2. Conduct and communicate DFM analysis information with ME Engineers on all new products;
3. Participate in customer meeting and audit, and effectively present NPI process, initiative and strength to current/potential customer;
4. Define and evaluate the process development and shop supply materials usage, and be able to based on product process flow to design, prepare and evaluate tooling and fixture, materials handling facilities that should be used in line;
5. Complete all process capability studies and develop SPC control plan as required;
6. Drive down overall cost of manufacturing including cycle rates, head count, administration expenses, material scrap and poor test yields due to manufacturing related defect;
7. Provide immediate line support, which will involve aggressive problem solving efforts to achieve high levels of continuous improvement.
1. Degree holder in mechanical, electronics or manufacturing engineering disciplines.
2. Tier1 EMS NPI management experience;
3. Minimum 10 years working experience in manager level.
4. Familiar with SMT, COB, COF, FOG and FOF processes is a plus.
5. Customer oriented, team work, self-motivated and result-oriented.
6. Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.