FRANKE was founded in 1911 in Switzerland as a plumbing business manufacturing kitchen utensils.
1. Develop and improve Quality Assurance Systems for incoming goods, raw material, semi-finished product and outgoing goods
2. Develop inspection procedures and acceptance standards for manufacturing processes (Quality Plan) and purchased materials/products (Material Specification)
3. Responsible for failure analysis and drive corrective & preventive actions to improve product quality.
4. Interface with Marketing/Sales, distributors and end users to understand quality requirements. Handle customer complaints and returns timely and effectively to improve customer satisfaction.
5. Participate in supplier evaluation, material evaluation, prototype testing, product qualification and process capability qualification.
6. Periodically audit suppliers to ensure their quality systems are being maintained
7. Develop an effective After Sales Service network, establish and manage the After Sales Service Agents
8. Responsible in obtaining the license of kitchen appliance such as gas hobs and cooker hoods, sterilizing cabinet and etc.
9. Manage the hotline call center and set up the ASS information systems
1. University or above, major in technology, engineering or equivalent;
2. At least 8 years of working experience in quality control/assurance in manufacturing environment with more than 3 years of experience at managerial level;
3. Be familiar with ISO9001 system
4. Knowledge of SPC is required.
5. Knowledge of QS9000 and TQM is preferred.
6. Good command of English
7. Familiar with MS office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,etc.)