We are seeking two native-English Chinese-bilingual administrative assistants to join the office team at our bilingual school. You will also be required to teach a limited number of classes (8-10) per week.
The bilingual administrators provide clerical and administrative support to the senior management of the school and assist with liaison between local and international staff members. Chinese to English translations will be required, as well as a substantial amount of English proofreading.
The administrators will also be responsible for several classes per week (8-10 lessons of 35-40 minutes' duration).
The ideal candidate shall possess the following:
- native English speaker with an excellent command of written academic English
- fluent Chinese speaker
- a bachelor's degree or higher in Chinese (although high-level Chinese speakers with degrees in other disciplines will be considered)
- translation experience
- experience in administrative support roles, ideally in an education environment
- a professional work ethic and mature attitude
- sensitivity to confidential information
- teaching/tutoring/coaching experience
The following are not required, but would be an advantage:
- TESOL certicifate or similar
- experience in a cross-cultural environment
6000-7000 RMB monthly salary, depending on qualifications and experience
Visa, accommodation and weekday meals provided
Repatriation stipend available