Head of Oral English Department (Primary School)
Answering to the General Principal, the Supervisor manages a small team of EFL teachers and oversees the implementation of the Primary School Oral English syllabus. The Supervisor works alongside the Heads of the English Department to provide guidance to the Chinese English teaching staff.
The Supervisor also teaches up to eight Oral English lessons a week.
Working hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Weekend work is not required except in rare and exceptional circumstances.
Ideally from a teaching background, the Supervisor shall:
- be a native English speaker
- hold a degree in education (B.Ed. or higher)
- have formal classroom teaching experience
- have high professional standards and a mature attitude
Preference will be given to candidates who also:
- hold a TESOL certificate or similar and have experience in TESOL
- have previous HOD or managerial experience
8000 RMB monthly salary
Visa, accommodation and weekday meals provided
Repatriation stipend available