A Client/Account Service Manager is required to communicate with foreign clients and manage client projects to ensure that all requirements are achieved within the timeframe.
- Manage projects, taking responsibility that all clients requirements are met and that clients are delighted with the level of service.
- Respond to all client enquiries within 24 hours (maximum)
- Receive requirements from clients and communicate to other team members and factories
- Follow up on all steps of a project, as required, to ensure that it is finished within the timeframe
- Follow up any issue/claim raised by clients (no matter it is related to new projects or existing products)
- Draft, edit and send marketing communications to prospective clients (direct ma
- 2+ years experience in international trade
- Native-level English, German or Italian (Spanish or French would also be an advantage)
- University degree
- Very detail oriented
- Strong sense of customer-service
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player
- Can prioritize tasks
- Fluent Mandarin
- Account management, sales, or client service experience
- Engineering or manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with engineering drawings
- Project management experience
- Ability to anticipate and prevent manufacturing issues
- Knowledge of bathroom product, architectural glass, aluminium, or hardware manufacturing would be advantageous
A locally competitive salary based on skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate/s.