Roclin Global Sourcing's business is all about reducing costs, ensuring quality, and thereby creating value together in partnership with our clients and top China OEM factories.
We reduce costs through identifying the most efficient China manufacturers, connecting clients with them directly, utilising local input-cost and pricing knowledge, optimising logistics, and grouping buying power from several clients with similar sourcing needs.
- Manage projects, taking responsibility that all clients requirements are met and that clients are delighted with the level of service.
- Respond to all client enquiries within 24 hours (maximum)
- Receive requirements from clients and communicate to other team members and factories
- Follow up on all steps of a project, as required, to ensure that it is finished within the timeframe
- Follow up any issue/claim raised by clients (no matter it is related to new projects or existing products)
- Draft, edit and send marketing communications to prospective clients (direct mail)
- 2+ years experience in international trade
- Fluent English(oversea Chinese prefer)
- University degree
- Very detail oriented, likes detailed work
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong desire to help customers
- Proactive, energetic & logical
- Microsoft Excel skills
A locally competitive salary based on skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate/s.
Highly experienced candidates may be considered for a Client/Account Service Manager position.
To apply, please email your resume and salary expectation to: [email protected]