- Develop new business opportunities within the designated Industry/s.
- Achieve the Sales plan and overall business profitability.
- Develop and Execute strategic plans to win over targeted Key accounts.
- Provide input for strategic planning.
- Develop sales channels and convert leads into sales.
- Develop, maintain and intensify customer relationships.
- Identifying potential challenges and risks as well as leading the corresponding analysis of root causes and the subsequent implementation of corrective measures.
- Collation of information regarding the designated industry/s.
* Submit timely as well as weekly/monthly business reports regarding the commercial activities and Key account s developments.
- Work closely with marketing on product launches, tradeshows and other marketing activities.
- Build, lead and guide a small team to achieve set objectives.
- Put in place and ensure employee compliance with policies, procedures, and cultural norms
- Overseas Chinese person with fluent English and Mandarin
*10+ years B2B business Development & Sales Experience, preferably in Chemical Industry or selling to Manufacturers in China.
- 10+ years senior management experience
- Good understanding of technical products and the customer's requirements and expectation.
- Strong leadership, high stress resistance, outstanding communications skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Experience working in China and dealing with Chinese and International customers is essential.
- Result driven, customer oriented.
- Experience in establishing new business with the initiative and ability to lead.
- Experience in any of the following manufacturing or chemicals industries would be an advantage: Glass, Bathroom products, Shower enclosures, Chemicals and Coatings, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Architectural hardware, DIY retail, Automotive retail.
- Degree in Material Science, Chemistry or Business with a good technical understanding of coatings or manufacturing operations.
Applicants lacking all necessary experience will be considered for a Commercial Director, or a Sales & Business Development Manager level position.
We are a foreign developer of innovative chemical coatings based on nanotechnology. Our coatings are under increasing demand by product manufacturers, distributors and retailers due to the added value and useful functions (such as easy to clean glass etc) that they give to products and surfaces. We have a technical/educational sales approach based on building long-term mutually-beneficial business partnerships with clients, distributors and sales agents.
The position is entitled to a basic salary plus attractive performance-based commission.
To apply, email your resume to: [email protected]